Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Hiatus"

Arlene Kushner

Every so often a project comes along that demands my full time and attention, so that for a period of some days I am unable to devote myself to posting.
 
I am about to become involved with such a project and simply wanted my readers to know that there will be several days during which I will not be doing my postings, which (while I love writing them) are considerably time-consuming.  Nothing is wrong.  I am fine, as, thank G-d, is my family. 
 
What I ask of my readers -- PLEASE! -- is to refrain from writing to me, so that when I check my e-mail, I am not overwhelmed and do not have a vast number of items to read and to which I must respond.  If I am on your list for information you routinely or frequently send out, please remove me until you see that I am back to routine.  Thanks for understanding.
 
If and as times allows -- no promises -- I may put up something brief on my website during this period when the time required to do full postings with e-mail transmissions would be prohibitive.  

 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I am delighted to close here with good news:
 
Little Zakkai, who had surgery recently, went for a follow-up check yesterday.  He must still be monitored, but -- Baruch Hashem! -- there is no sign of any remaining tumor or return of tumor.  His lungs look good and he is healing well.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
© Arlene KushnerThis material is produced by Arlene Kushner, functioning as an independent journalist. Permission is granted for it to be reproduced only with proper attribution.
 
See my website at www.arlenefromisrael.info  Contact Arlene at akushner@netvision.net.il
 
This material is transmitted by Arlene only to persons who have requested it or agreed to receive it. If you are on the list and wish to be removed, contact Arlene and include your name in the text of the message.

No comments: